Senior Citizens of Tera

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Senior Citizens of Tera

What keyboard do you have?

What keyboard do you have?  Empty What keyboard do you have?

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:08 pm

Hey guild! I just bought a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 and I'm in love with it. But I just found out that a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 Chroma is coming out some time this month. So I'm totally going after that one.
    I love the extra hotkeys and I know there's a lot of more keyboards out there that have more macro/xtr hotkeys but I think this is fine. I will also be going with the whole Chroma gear including Razer Deathadder and Razer Kraken 7.1 surround headset. Yes, they're all Chroma! Here's some screenshots. And all the mouses and the headsets are the same one but in all of the colors that come with the options.

What keyboard do you have?  Bu85NWBCQAEjjQTjpgmedium_zpsac3b146e

What keyboard do you have?  RzrDA-Chroma_colours_zps3986432d

What keyboard do you have?  PlayZonevn199_zps0e3df4c1

What keyboard do you have?  Empty Re: What keyboard do you have?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:23 am

I just have a basic mechanical dell keyboard that came out 15 years ago, I don't even know any specific name of this. You find more advanced keyboards in high schools now-a-days.
    (Beware: rant about keyboards below. Shield your eyes.)
    I can't stand these new glowing keyboards using membrane touchpads under the keys instead of mechanical triggers. They break from overuse and spilling things on them (Mechanicals don't) and the glowing is so distracting. They're made for gamers, gamers should know where their keys are, so why the hell do you need them to glow so obnoxiously like that? The keys on them are also less space-defined so its harder to tell what key is where, making that incessant glowing actually necessary until you have acute experience with membrane keyboards to know what you're doing (If a mechanical glows, then that's just a waste of money and completely unnecessary.). They're also so ridiculously expensive for a easily breakable product with nothing better about them whatsoever, kind of like apple products (You pay more for a worse quality), while older keyboards like mine would cost you $10 tops and last you a lifetime with easy use.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:51 pm