Senior Citizens of Tera

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Senior Citizens of Tera

2 posters

Rules and Guidelines

Seraina
    Seraina
    Admin

Rules and Guidelines Empty Rules and Guidelines

Post by Seraina Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:08 pm

My only rules are to have fun, be friendly, active, and respectful to all members.

Here is a clarification on Leveling and Power Leveling

Power Leveling- This is by choice by whomever wants to do so.  But it is not an obligation

Leveling- Any one of us can help you with quests, bam quests etc.  But keep in mind that a level 60 assisting you is a huge disadvantage because you lose out on XP.  So please try and do all the quests you can on your own or maybe find a leveling buddy.  Otherwise, don't be afraid to ask for help you need.  We will not carry you through questing however.  Part of this game is about learning, and you can't learn if you don't try first.

Guild bank- This is stocked up with supplies to help everyone. If you are looking to use things from guild bank to sell or increase value of an item to sell, you will be denied the items in guild bank that are being requested. however if you need something for your own personal use and not for profit. then the items will be granted with in reason.

(note) We spend alot of time and put in alot of gold to keep the guild bank supplied, as well as other guild members that donate to the guild bank with means of helping others. so if anyone should be making profit off whats in there it should be those that put into it(note)

I want each and every guildy to grow STRONG.  I want you all to know how to run dungeons, be strong and be able to run anything you possibly can on Tera so that we can help to provide help to others.  I want us to grow strong together and work as a team.  All in favor, say AYE!

Last edited by Seraina on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mordecus
    Mordecus

Rules and Guidelines Empty Re: Rules and Guidelines

Post by Mordecus Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:57 pm

Aye!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:24 pm